Tag Archives: Hot Off the Press

APD Featured In Time Out New York

Some of Andy’s Location Collection products are featured in the January 23, 2013 issue of Time Out New York. The article focuses on great New York stationery shops. Andy’s work is shown in conjunction with Papel, one of our favorite stores in Brooklyn. Read more about it here!…

Posted in News & Press | Tagged | Leave a comment

Andy’s Book Published By Rockport Press

Andy is thrilled to announce the release of his new book. Titled Interactive Design: An Introduction to the Theory and Application of User-Centered Design, it approaches the user-centered design process from a designer’s perspective. Andy acted as both co-author and co-designer. Pick up your copy now!…

Posted in News & Press | Tagged | Leave a comment

Pre-Order Andy’s Book

The book Andy co-wrote and co-designed for Rockport Press, Interactive Design, is now available for pre-order on Amazon.com. Grab your copy now!…

Posted in News & Press | Tagged | Leave a comment

Steve Heller Chats About Pricetag

Steve Heller, the well known design critic, recently interviewed Andy for his “Daily Heller” column on the blog Imprint. The interview is about Andy’s role in the development of Pricetag, a web-based budgeting tool for interactive agencies. Read the article here!…

Posted in News & Press | Tagged | Leave a comment

New York Daily News Features APD

The New York Daily News suggests APD for “holiday gifts with a local New Yorker’s touch.” Check it out!…

Posted in News & Press | Tagged | Leave a comment

APD Given Shout Out By Pinball Publishing

Pinball Publishing, printer of our Scout Books and offset printed cards, made APD their newest case study. Check it out at www.scoutbooks.com/andy-pratt/!…

Posted in News & Press | Tagged | Leave a comment

Animal Love

APD recently donated artwork to support a benefit for the Woodstock Farm Animal Sanctuary. …

Posted in News & Press | Tagged | Leave a comment

APD Featured on The Daily

Rupert Murdoch’s new newspaper app, The Daily, chose the Cup O’ Doodles mini memo to feature in their section “Slice of Life.” …

Posted in News & Press | Tagged | Leave a comment

1000 More Greetings Book Features APD

APD has 19 greeting cards featured in the book 1000 More Greetings: Creative Correspondence Designed for All Occasions by Aesthetic Movement. That’s nearly 2% of the total! To see his stuff, as well as the other 98%, you can buy the book here.…

Posted in News & Press | Tagged | Leave a comment